Tuesday 4 September 2007

Finally Found It

Hurrah, Michael finally remembered to bring home the camera... i feel quite lost without it!!

I did however have to hunt for the usb cable for it... i finally found it so i can now show you more piccies!!!



Both of these are made using the new Penny Black Stamps & Dovecraft Paper Packs.... which are an absolute bargain and must have!!
I have since used my Pro Markers and they are fab, they do bleed a bit on the usual card i use but i am getting the hang of them..might need the other colours soon.. i sold the cards i made using them so i can't show you yet but hopefully i will have the chance to make more shortly!!! I ordered a whole bunch of Magnolia stamps and can't wait for them to come... plus some elzybells that i sneakily ordered!!

2 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Lovely cards. Those papers look really great with the stamps :0)That's good about the Pro Markers, I have some Copics but they are quite expensive and so I don't have that many of them!

stampingcaz said...

great cards Kitty, the papers are great. Not even going to go there with another colouring medium, I have enough! :)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails