Sunday 30 September 2007

And the WINNER is.....

Michael has just chosen the winner of the Blog Candy!

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you who made creations for the comp, the standard was very high and they were all soooooooooo lovely!!

Anyway, we have a winner.....

Tara (taradesigns)

Congrats tara on your lovely simple yet stunning card.... email me your address and i will get your goodies to you asap!

Michael did find it hard to pick a winner so we have also a runner up which is.........

Michelle (cardgrotto)

I will sort something out to post to you too :)

Make your you check out there fab entries, and all the other entries, they were all so wonderful!!!

1 comment:

Michelle Short said...

Aw, that's very kind of you Kitty (and Michael of course!) to pick me as a runner up, I thought all the cards that I saw were great so it is really nice that you have added me as a runner up! Thank you! And if I get some candy too, that is an added bonus! I think you have my addy but let me know if you want me to send it to you! :0) xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails