Friday 12 August 2022

Thankful For You

Hello crafty friends. Today I am sharing another Clearly Besotted card which this time is autumn themed! I do love autumn, I just love all the colours - I don't like it when it's too chilly though! These cute critters look like they're having a fabulous time in the leaves...


For this card I used Clearly Besotted Jump and Fall Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with my Copic Pens and cut them out. I created a blended background using Dried Marigold & Fossilized Amber Oxide Inks. I then created a grass panel using Crushed Olive Oxide Ink then die cut it using a MFT Grassy Edges Die. I die cut the entire panel using the largest frame die from the Mama Elephant Mod Heart Die Set. I popped the whole thing onto foam and onto a card blank. I added all the images with foam pads then added some printed sentiments. To finish I glued on some clear bubbles.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Jump & Fall
Mama Elephant Dies - Mod Heart
My Favorite Things Dies - Grassy Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Crushed Olive, Fossilized Amber, Dried Marigold
Simon Says Stamp Printed Sentiments
Copic Markers
Clear Bubbles


Thank you ever so much for coming by today. I will be back tomorrow with another card.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails