Wednesday 10 August 2022

Thank You Sunflowers

Good morning! I am finally back with a new card. The summer holidays are always a busy time for me. I'm often doing design team things for Christmas behind the scenes but mostly i'm spending time with my daughters whilst they are off school. So often crafting takes a bit of a back seat but that said I will post as and when I can during August. September will be back to normal with lots more creations - i hope! Anyway onto today's card... I actually made this one to give to the people that run the Sunflower Trail up the road from us. They do it to raise money for the local baby care unit so I thought they desrved a big thank you.

For this card I used some of the fabulous new releases from Clearly Besotted Stamps. This card features stamps from the Ring Around Fall, Fall Corners & Jump Around Fall. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out on my Scan N Cut Machine. I created a simple blended background using Mermaid Lagoon Oxide Ink then went over with the same ink and my MFT Slimline Cloud Stencil. I used a bit of Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn Oxide Iinks to create the green at the bottom. The large sentiment & smaller sentiment are both from Concord & 9th Big On You Stamp Set. I also die cut them with the coordinating dies. I added everything onto the card with foam pads and mount it onto a card blank.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Ring Around Fall, Fall Corners & Jump Around
Concord & 9th Stamps & Dies - Big On You
My Favorite Things Stencils - Slimline Clouds
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today. I will be back very soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails