Thursday 11 August 2022

Hello Sweet Friend

Hi crafters, I hope you are all coping in this heat we have in the UK right now! Today I am sharing another one of my one layered sentiment cards. I do love creating bright rainbow blends, they're so much fun...


This was part of my One Layer & Stencils project in Crafts Beautiful. I used my MFT Watercolor Wash  Stencil to create that fun shape. I blended lots of Distress Oxide Inks to create a rainbow background effect. I then placed my Time For Tea Chic Chevron Stencil over the top and again blended the same colours over the top to make it nice and bright! I created the sentiment using Altenew Mega Brush Alpha Stamps and simply stamped it directly on top.  I then splattered the whole thing with black and white inks with a touch of water. I added the sweet friend stamped sentiment and added Dew Drops to finish.


Supplies;
Altenew Stamps - Mega Brush Alpha
My Favorite Things Stencil - Watercolor Wash Free Form
Time For Tea Stencil - Chic Chevrons
Distress Oxide Inks - Peacock Feathers, Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry
Dew Drops


Thank you ever so much for stopping by. Stay safe in the heat, enjoy it or hibinate whichever you prefer! I will be back tomorrow.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails