Tuesday 10 May 2022

Just For You

Hello crafty friends. Sorry for the lack of posts from me lately I've been super busy and just haven't had chance to update my blog or even make any cards much! I am hoping life slows down a bit so I can get back in my craft room and get back to doing what I love. So here is one of my latest cards that has been in Crafts Beautiful...


This one is from my Interlocking Gatefold Card project. This is card one and I also made another two which I will share soon. I created both the front panels by lightly blending Wilted Violet & Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide Inks. I used Clearly Besotted Balloon Bunch Easter & Easter Plushies Stamp Sets. I stamped, coloured and cut out the flowers then added them onto each panel. I stamped and coloured the critter and die cut it with a square die. I then added a die cut frame to create the interlocking design. I finished by adding a stamped sentiment and some gems.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Balloon Bunch Easter, Easter Plushies
My Fvaorite Things Stamps - Little Birthday Notes
Distress Oxide Inks - Wilted Violet, Shaded Lilac
Copic Markers
Gems


Thank you ever so much for dropping by today and for all your likes/follows on my media pages. You guys keep me going! I will be back soon I hope with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails