Tuesday 24 May 2022

Birthday Hugs

Good morning. I finally had a little bit of free time to create another fun card with my new Mama Elephant Stamps. I love Cacti & Succulents so of course I needed this stamp set...

For this card I used Mama Elephant Little Succulent Agenda Stamp Set. I also used the shelf from the Mama Elephant It's Okay Stamp Set. I coloured in all of the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I used my favourite sentiment stamp set - Mama Elephant Enclosed Wishes and die cut it with the coordinating die. I created a subtle blended background using Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink and die cut it using the frame from my Mama Elephant Mod Heart Die Set. I added everything onto the card with foam pads and mounted it onto light kraft card. To finished I added a few sequins.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Little Succulent Agenda, It's Okay, Enclosed Wishes
Mama Elephant Dies - Enclosed Wishes, Mod Heart
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers
Sequins

Thank you again for joining me today. I will be back very soon with another card. Enjoy the sunshine if you have it!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails