Thursday 26 May 2022

Foiled Butterflies

Hello my crafty friends. Today I am back to share another card with you. This one was part of a foiling feature that was in Crafts Beautiful. I had so much fun creating this one and it's so shimmery in real life too...


For this card I used Pink Fresh Studio Butterflies Hot Foil Plate & Coordinating Dies. I hot foiled acetate using the Butterflies Plate with Gold Foil to create the top layer wings. I die cut white card using the Butterflies Dies and blended Distress Oxide Inks onto them and assembled them together. I used my Memory Box Slim Pinpoint Heart Die to create the background then blended Distress Oxide Inks on top. I mounted it onto blue card then gold glitter card and onto a card blank. I used my Mama Elephant Enclosed Wishes Stamps & Dies to create the sentiment. I finished by adding a few clear gems.


Supplies;
Pink Fresh Studio Hot Foil Plates - Butterflies
Pink Fresh Studio Dies - Butterflies
Mama Elephant Stamps & Dies - Enclosed Wishes
Memory Box Dies - Slim Pinpoint Heart
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Worn Lipstick, Dried Marigold, Antique Linen
Coloured Card
Gold Foil
Acetate
Clear Gems


Thank you very much for checking out my creation today. I will be back very soon! It's my birthday next week so I have no idea what my family have planned but I will blog when I can.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails