Thursday 8 July 2021

Lots of Luck

Hello crafty friends. It's Thursday and time for my usual DT post for Time For Tea Designs. This week I have a rather bright card featuring a cute scene, of course with critters...

For this card I used Time For Tea Car Critters Stamp Set. I stamped the images and coloured them with my copics. I then die cut them with the coordinating Car Critters Dies. I paper pierced the car using some paper from the Brighter Days 6x6 Paper Pad. I created the background panel by blending some Kitsch Flamingo Ink then using Picked Raspberry Ink with the Chic Chevrons Stencil. For the scene panel I used the Scene It Stencil with some Mermaid Lagoon Ink to create the clouds. I blended a little Twisted Citron Ink onto white card then die cut it with the grass die from the Landscape Edge Dies. I then die cut the road using the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I added all the images onto the scene with foam pads and added a sentiment from the Brighter Days Sentiment Cards. To finish I added a enamel dot to each side of the sentiment.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Car Critters
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Car Critters, Landscape Edge, Slimline Hillside Scene
Time For Tea Designs Stencils - Chic Chevron, Scene It
Time For Tea Designs Paper Pad - Brighter Days
Time For Tea Designs Sentiment Cards - Brighter Days
Distress Oxide Inks - Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon
Enamel Dots


Thank you for joining me today. Don't forget you can use my DT code T4TKITTY10 to get yourself 10% off your order at Time For Tea Designs. I will of course be back very soon with another creation soon. I am busy working behind the scenes at the moment so apologies if they are few and far between. I will pop them on when I can though!

Kitty

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails