Friday 16 July 2021

Birthday Safari

Good morning crafty friends. I haven't had much chance to play with some of my new products so I do have lots of try out now which will keep me busy over the summer! As soon as I saw this MFT Stamp set I knew I had to have it, I just love that sneaky crocodile...

This card features the MFT Summer Safari Stamp Set. I coloured each of the images with Copics and cut them out. I have seen lots of cards using this colour blend so I just had to try it out. I used Distress Oxide Ink in Kitsch Flamingo, Spun Sugar, Fossilized Amber & Squeezed Lemonade colours. One of my cards also features this blend next week so look out for that. I added a little subtle water splatter to the background. I stamped the MFT Happy Birthday Stamp directly onto the panel. I die cut a small piece of kraft card using my Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Dies and added a little Gathered Twigs Distress Ink. I placed this at the bottom of the panel and added all my images with foam pads, trimming off the excess. I added some clear bubble embellishments and mounted it onto a card blank.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Summer Safari, Happy Birthday
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders
Distress Oxide Inks - Kitsch Flamingo, Spun Sugar, Fossilized Amber, Squeezed Lemonade, Gathered Twigs
Clear Bubbles

I'd also like to enter the Sketch Challenge (550) at MFT with this card.


Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back next week with more creations.
Enjoy the summer sun (finally!).

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails