Monday 12 July 2021

Bee Friends

Hello crafty friends, a new start to a new week and I have some exciting news. I'm thrilled to be joining SugarPeaDesigns as the Guest Designer for July. I've always loved SugarPea Designs so this really is an honour to be able to create for them!
 


For my first project I decided to create a sweet summer scene. I started by creating my background first. I used the Outdoor Scene Builder Stencil to create the clouds blending with a little oxide ink. I then created some blended green hills using oxide ink and the same stencil. I die cut the fence from white card using the Picket Fence Die and glued it in place. I layered the completed background onto lilac card and mounted it onto a white card base with foam tape. I die cut the thanks word from lilac and white card using the Thanks Word Die. I layered the pieces together and attached in place with foam pads. I used the Hey Spring Stamp Set (totally one of my favourite sets!) and stamped all the images in memento black ink. I coloured in each of the images with copic pens and fussy cut them out. I arranged them in place on the card and attached them with foam pads. To finish I stamped the sentiment (from the same stamp set) using lilac ink and fixed it onto the card with foam pads.


Supplies;
SugarPea Designs Stamps - Hey Spring
SugarPea Designs Dies - Thanks Word, Picket Fence
SugarPea Designs Stencils - Outdoor Scene Builder
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron


I hope you have enjoyed my creation and that it inspires you to create your own cute summer scenes. Big thank you to Wendy and the team for having me Guest Design. I will be back with more inspiration next Monday.


Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails