Monday 14 December 2020

Sea-Prise!

Hi all, I hope you had a fab weekend! Today I am going to share with you a fun aperture card that I made a while back for Let's Make Cards Mag. It's a non Christmas one featuring this fun shark from Avery Elle...

For this card I used Avery Elle Sea-Prise Stamp Set. I coloured my shark with Copic Pens and cut him out. I used some blue card for the background and added some die cut clouds using Sunny Studio Fluffy Clouds Die. I blended some Distress Oxide Inks onto some white card for the waves and die cut them with my Lawn Fawn Simple Stitched Wavy Borders Dies. I created a die cut square panel from patterned card in my stash and created a window in the centre with a white card mount frame. I added a stamped sentiment to the front wave and added some clear raindrops.

Supplies;
Avery Elle Stamps - Sea-Prise!
Sunny Studio Dies - Fluffy Clouds
Lawn Fawn Dies - Simple Stitched Wavy Borders
Distress Oxide Inks - Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon
Lucy's Little Things - Clear Raindrops

Thank you for popping by today and I will be back soon :)

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails