Thursday 24 December 2020

Merry Christmas Gnomes

Good morning and Happy Christmas Eve!! I can't believe how fast the past few weeks have gone and Christmas is almost here. I still have a few festive makes to share with you so I will be posting them over the festive period when I can. How about some cute festive gnomes...


This is my third and final card from my stepper project. This time I used Waffle Flower Happy Gnomes Stamp Set for the images. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out on my Scan & Cut Machine. I created the background using Distress Oxide Inks. I have forgotten which ink colours I used but I will update if I find my list. I went over the side blended panels with my Neat & Tangled Fa La La La Stencil. I added glitter paper to the front panel. I added my stamped sentiment using Lawn Fawn Simple Wavy Banner Die & Wavy Holiday Greetings Stamp Set. I also added some Clear Bubbles to finish.

Supplies;
Waffle Flower Stamps - Happy Gnomes
Neat and Tangled Stencil - Fa La La
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Wavy Holiday Greetings
Lawn fawn Dies - Simple Wavy Banner
Distress Oxide Inks
Copic Markers
Glitter Card
Clear Bubbles

Merry Christmas to you all. Thank you for all your likes, comments and messages. I really hope you all have an amazing Christmas and maybe even get some new crafting goodies. See you all soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails