Wednesday 16 December 2020

Merry Bears

Hello! I can't believe Christmas is already almost here, only just over a week to go. It will be very different for many of us but we all must just make the most of what we do have right now. Hopefully next year will be a better year for us all. Onto today's card... this time I thought I would share another of my stepper cards, this time it features some cute Mama Elephant Bears...

For this card I used Mama Elephant A Beary Christmas Stamp Set. I coloured the images with my beloved Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the background using my MFT Cloud Edge Stecnil with a little Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. The front panel is white glitter card so it's really sparkly like snow. I die cut the Merry sentiment several times and stacked it using my Lawn Fawn Merry Die. I then added a simple stamped sentiment to finish.

Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - A Beary Christmas
Lawn Fawn Dies - Merry
MFT Stencil - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Tumbled Glass
Copic Pens
Glitter & Mirror Card

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to be back a few times before Christmas.

Kitty xx



No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails