Thursday 24 August 2017

Special Day Blooms

Hi all :) 
Have you been watching the new Hunkydory Rose Gold Collection on Create & Craft today? OMG its absolutely gorgeous, maybe their best ever range! Unfortunately my team didn't get to work on it this time but I did however get to work with the new Rose Gold Stamps from For The Love Of Stamps, here is sample number one...
For this card I used the Beautiful Blooms Stamp Set. I stamped the flowers randomly onto stamping card. I then masked the flowers and stamped the leaves and stems. I then watercoloured the images with my Kuretake Clean Color Pens. I also added a light lilac wash to the background too. I then added some gems and a sentiment.

I will be back soon :) 
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails