Tuesday 22 August 2017

Life Is Better in Flip Flops

Hi all :) 
Sorru I haven't posted for a few days, I haven't been too well so this will be a quick post. So it's time to share one of my latest makes for PaperCrafter Magazine...this one is rather summery...
I was asked to create a summer card featuring flip flops! I used a Paper Smooches Die to create the flip flops. It's quite sweet actually as it comes with flowers etc so you can dress up and embellish the flip flops however you like. The papers are by Paper House called Paradise Found. I also used a spotty embossing folder and printed out the sentiment. I added some gems to finish.

I will be back soon :) 
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great summery card, love the papers and the flip flops are so cute :)
Hugs Kaz xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails