Monday 14 August 2017

Beautiful Day

Hi all :) 
We had a lovely busy weekend so now back to work for us both this week! I have tons to get done for the next Hunkydory Shows and some mag work too, so busy times for me. Today I am sharing one of my cards that was in last months Making Cards Magazine, i love making these bold sentiment cards. Here is card number one...
 For card I used a fantastic new product by Studiolight. It's an A5 die cut book full of all the bits you need to create many cards. All the elements, die cuts, papers and sentiments on this card are from the book - and it's only £2.50! This one is called Hand Lettering. All I added to make this card was some twine, buttons, mini pegs and kraft card.

I will be back soon with more creations :) 
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, I have a 'thing' for sentiments its the first thing I look at on a card so this for me is wonderful...love the pretty flowers too :)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails