Tuesday 11 August 2015

Hello

Good morning Monday, hope you all had a lovely weekend whatever you got up to!?
Today I am sharing some clean & simple cards that I made for Making Cards Magazine recently, this is the first one in some of my favourite colours....
For this card I used some fabulous stamps by The Alley Way Stamps. The flowers are all from the set called Pick One and I used some Memento Ink Pads for the colours. The words are stamped using the Big Chatter Stamp Set then I handcut them - yes there was some swear words said as I remember!
I also used a Taylored Expressions Embossing Folder along with some Enamel Dots.`

I will be back tomorrow with my next card :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Kat W said...

This is such a gorgeous design, fab colours and the fussy cut flowers look wonderful...worth the effort and the swear words - lol!

Big hugs, Kat xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails