Monday 10 August 2015

Fabulous Friend

Today I am sharing a Christmas card that I made for Lili Of The Valley as part of my DT duties. I just can't get enough of the art pads - they are simply wonderful especially as right now all my Copic pens seem to all be running out at the same time!
 This fabulous image is from the Furry Christmas Art Pad by LOTV. I can't believe it's being discontinued as I love it but good news is it's still available and you can grab it for half the price! I also used some old Papermania papers along with some ribbon, pearl gem & die cut sentiment.

I will be back with more LOTV creations soon. Tomorrow I will be sharing a CAS floral project
Kitty xx



1 comment:

Sue said...

Kitty, this is a lovely Christmas card and in 'proper' Christmassy colours too which I love...
Sue...xxx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails