Friday 7 August 2015

Hello Sunshine

I have only just released I haven't shared any of my Crafts Beautiful Magazine projects for a while - sorry about that!! As many of you will have seen I am still doing my monthly  project in Crafts Beautiful Magazine I just keep losing track of time and haven't updated them onto my blog. I thought I would share my lovely bright summer sunshine cards, this is the first one...
I love creating clean & simple cards with bright elements at the moment, I think the white space helps it bounce off the card. So for this card I used some lovely WPlus9 products - Hello Sunshine Stamps & Sunshine Layers Dies all available at My Mums Craft Shop. I also added some sequins.

I will be back tomorrow with more Sunshine - let's hope the weather is the same!
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Sue said...

this is beautiful Kitty, so cheerful and a wonderful design...
Sue...xxx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails