Friday 13 March 2015

You Are Lovely

It's Friday finally...it's been one of those weeks for me when nothing seems to go right so here's hoping next week will be better and my craft mojo will return. For now I have a Little Meow card to share with you that was featured in last months issue of Making Cards Magazine.
For this card I used the Docrafts  Little Meow A4 Decoupage Pack which also had these cute matching papers too. I added some gingham ribbon (of course!) and lots of lovely flowers & pearls. I die cut the cute little banner from some pale yellow card using a Memory Box Die. I love this cute cat collection, it's so sweet.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...
Bunny Zoes - Spring Colours
Crazy For Challenges - Put A Bow On It
Through The Purple Haze - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes

I will be back with my other card from this project tomorrow, have a great weekend all :)

Kitty xx

3 comments:

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Your card is so adorable! Love the colors and image! Thanks for playing with us at Through the Purple Haze!
Carolyn DT
TTPH

butterfly dream cards said...

This is one very sweet card...i adore it...

Fiona dT
TTPH

Andrea said...

It's such a cute card, thank you for sharing it with us this week....

Andrea TTPH

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails