Tuesday 17 March 2015

New Home

Today we actually saw a bit of sunshine, hurrah long may it last and roll on spring! Today I have been busy redoing my kitchen, I have bought new matching & co-odinating accessories and of course had a massive clear out, tidy & clean! Next up is the lounge & craft room/area! Here is a 'New Home' card that I made for Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine...
I just love this pretty topper - it is in one of the Art Pads by Lili Of The Valley and comes pre colouured. I mounted everything onto kraft card. The sentiment is also by Lili Of The Valley. The leaf die is by Memory Box but the name of it escapes me. I also added a die cut butterfly, ribbon, lace, flowers, pearl & gems. I really loved creating this card and it's lilac - lurve lilac!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...
Card & Scrap - Use Layers
Tip Top Tuesday - Buttons or Bows
Moving Along With The Times - Bingo (Die, Flower, Ribbon)
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
 
I will be back tomorrow with more creations :)

Kitty xx

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A stunning card with very beautiful colours and embellishments. Those toppers are so lovely and you have enhanced it beautifully.
Lorraine

Anne Bente said...

wawwww så super flot ♥

10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

knuzzzz ♥

Craft buddy said...

Wonderful details, I particularly love all of the purple and florishes :) Thanks for joining us at Moving Along with the Times for our Bingo challenge this week! x Jessie

Pet73 said...

Very pretty!

Bodil said...

Nydelig kort :)
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Card and Scrap.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails