Monday 2 March 2015

Funny Animals Two

 Hello peeps, well I don' know about you but my Monday flew by! I have been so busy and before I knew it, it was time again for the school run - where does time go?! I am back today to share with you my other two cards from my funny animals project for Crafts Beautiful...
I love these stamps - they are just the cutest aren't they?! I used my fav combo for these cards, Mint & Pink - that was actually the colour of my old bathroom! So for these cards I again used the Simon Says Stamp Farm Animals. I also used the MFT Diagonal Stripe Background Stamp along with Blueprints 15 for the stitched rectangle. I also used the MFT Die-namics Instaframe along with some twine, gems & pearls.

I would like to enter the following challenges...

I will be back very soon :)
Kitty xx

13 comments:

Céline said...

fun card
thanks for playing with us at di's digi
hugs
céline

coops said...

too cute kitty.fab colours and i love the fun images ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Great fun cards and design. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy and hope you will join us again soon. Jennifer DT member xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kitty what a great card I love the image and the colours are wonderful. Thank you for joining use at whoopsidaisy challenge.
Debs DT Member xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

Sandy S said...

Love both cards Kitty! Such sweet fun, great coloring and bright colors!

Thanks for joining us at Sentiment Sundays Anything Goes challenge! Good luck and hope to see you at our next challenge!

Sandy S
SSDT

Michelle said...

Lovely cards and I like the one with the cow.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Hope we see you again a next challenge.
xxx Michelle

Tanvi said...

Such an adorable card! Lovely coloring too! Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion#251. Hope to see you again!

AJ Bodine said...

Your cards are adorable, love your coloring and designs that I see as I scroll down your page. I'm a new follower :) Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

CraftingMum said...

Hi Kitty i love both of your cards, they are just so cute. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

Ellen said...

Great cards, well done! These stamps are surely so funny.
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at AGOAC. Good Luck!

Donna (DT) x

bejko said...

Beautiful, thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge , hope to see you again and good luck.

Craftdee said...

Thanks for sharing in Di's Digi Designs "Birthdays" challenge. Hope to see you in our latest challenge to "Use Lots of Green" too, Donna ♥

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails