Wednesday 5 March 2014

Thinking Of You Butterflies

Hello Peeps :)
I am back today to share a card with you that i made for & had featured in Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine. This was made for the Stash Raiders feature. My theme was a clean & simple sympathy card, so here is what i came up with...
I used my MFT Winged Beauties Stamps & matching Winged Beauties Die-namics. I simply stamped them in black ink onto lilac card and bent up the wings to make them 3d. I also used a Lattice Embossing Folder along with a few simple embellishments.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges...

Craft-Dee Bowz - Anything Goes With Handmade Bow
Milk Coffee - Emboss It
Crafting From The Heart - Use Dies/Punches
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today :)
Kitty xx

4 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

hi hun great card love the die cuts - thanks for joining us at CFTH have a great day x

Donna Maligno said...

Definitely CAS - lovely card! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

Mary J said...

That is so beautiful, Kitty! And I love that shade of purple with the black!

verybellemakes said...

Beautifully laid out sympathy card. Thank you for joining the first weekly Crafting From The Heart challenge, hope to see you again soon!

Victoria DT

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails