Saturday 29 March 2014

Best Mum

Hello Peeps,
Today i am sharing with you a Me To You card that i made with the latest Trimcraft Me To You Mother's Day range. I just LOVE this Tatty Teddy and i'm so pleased to see it's back in the crafting world again. Here is my first rather quick & simple card I've made with this range...
For this card i used the 8x8 Decoupage Pad, 6x6 Paper Pack and i stamped the sentiment using the matching Mother's Day Sentiment Stamp Set. I also added some matching ribbon & a wooden button. I just love it when a new range is released and everything coordinates makes matching up colours so much easier. I matted everything onto Caramel Card - my current fav colour card, it's slightly lighter than kraft card and perfect for using pastel papers with.

Thanks for stopping by, i will be back tomorrow :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails