Tuesday 11 March 2014

Happy Mother's Day Nan

Hello Peeps,
I am back today as promised with another card from my mothers day collection that i made for Making Cards Magazine it was featured in last months issue. So keeping in with yesterdays theme i went for another cutie bunny - just love them!!
For this card i used the super cute Butterfly Meadow from Lili Of The Valley. The papers are Promises also from lotv. I mounted everything onto kraft card and coloured my image with copics. I also added hessian, twill tape, lace and loads of flowers & embellishments.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...

Oldie But A Goodie - Spring Has Sprung (old papers)
Natalie & Amy - Flowers
C.R.A.F.T - Mother's Day/Female
Lili Of The Valley - Bingo (Flowers, Pearls & Ribbon)
Crafts And Me - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes

I will be back tomorrow for my third & final mothers day creation from this collection :)

Thanks for stopping by :)
Kitty xx

3 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at crafts and me, love the image and design, hugs Liz xx

La Papera Gialla said...

This is SO cute!
Thanks for playing with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
Monica - DT

Erica said...

Another gorgeous card, Kitty! He's one of my favourite stamps and I love the way you've coloured him!

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Crafty BINGO' challenge!

Good Luck!

Hugs

Erica x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails