Saturday 10 November 2012

Visible Image Beauty is Art

It's Saturday which can only mean..time for my Visible Image post, woohooo!
Well you are all LOVING the new releases at Visible Image aren't you..keeping Mark & Helen busy with all your orders and well i can't blame you they are fantastic stamps and the new ones are to die for!I went decided to use the Beauty is Art Set for my simple card...
I created the background using my Inkylicious Sprays. I then stamped the Chest stamp in the centre. I then add the wording and finally the border - love this border can be used for all sorts!
I have lots of plans for the Beauty is Art set just need more hours in the day to put my plans in motion!

Don't forget to join in all the fun on the Visible Image Facebook Group. Lots of offers, sneak peaks etc, the first for all the Visible Image gossip. Don't forget the Visible Image Blog too!

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie


Kitty xx

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card love the colours. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

Wow Kitty this is stunning. I love the style and colours and fabulous image xxx

Kay Dalton said...

oh its lovely kitty,such pretty colours too x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card love the stamps hugs Txx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails