Friday 2 November 2012

Polkadoodles - Bright & Sparkly

It's challenge time over at Polkadoodles again and this week we have a lovely theme...
Bright Sparkly Colours, perfect really as it's firework night soon. There are some fabulous prizes up for grabs this week so check our the PD Blog for more info. For my card i decided to go with a Christmas theme...
I just love the Here Comes Christmas CD it is full of fabulous images so i thought i would use my favourites off the cd on my card. All the elements are from Here Comes Christmas. I decoupaged the flower and added lots of glitter. The robin is also popped up on 3D foam. I also cut out a flourish using Memory Box Magic Flourish from Glitter Card - it's very sparkly! To finish i added a dash of ribbon & a snowflake charm.

Catch you all soon :)
Kitty



4 comments:

Caroline said...

Morning Kitty I love the image on this card the robin is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Kitty! Love the colors and the cute image!

coops said...

aw so gorgeous kitty.i love the cute robin :D

xx coops xx

Anjie said...

I love this card Kitty. The colours are great together.
Hugs
Anj
xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails