Tuesday 27 November 2012

Sparkling Season Tag

Hello Kitty here, with my usual Tuesday Spot for MMCS!
I hope you are all enjoying this week's themed week... TAGS!
Yes it's all about tags this week, perfect as i have tons to make for all the presenst i ahve been buying for Christmas! I decided to use one of the new stamps by My Favorite Things...
This is Sparkling Season from the A La Modes by My Favorite Things. I have soo many of these A La Modes Stamps i just love them - infact we have loads in the shop here. I coloured her with my Copics and paper pierced the Bauble. The papers are all from the First Edition Stocking Fillers Paper Pad - deffo one of my favs this Christmas! I used my Sentiment Strips to stamp the greeting on - also comes with the stamp. I simply added some string, kraft card and using my gel pen to create some dots on the tag.

Come back tomorrow to see what our other girlies have been creating for you :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Kitty this tag is gorgeous I love the papers and colours and the image is fabulous. Caroline xxx

coops said...

gorgeous tag kitty.i love your colours and fab image :D

xx coops xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails