Monday 20 August 2012

Vintage Art Journaling Page

Over the weekend i managed to get a bit of me time so of course i got out my inks, paints and messy stuff and got creating..of course i ended up with very messy fingers - has thankfully come off now tho! So here is my latest Art Journal Page...
The background was created with Inkylicious Sprays, gesso & various masks.
All the stamps are by Visible Image, i used quite a few different ones on this - Vintage Car, Grunge Flourish, Time After Time & Live Your Dreams.

I would like to enter this page into the following challenges...


Catch you all tomorrow with a a girly card :)
Kitty xx

4 comments:

Candy C said...

This art journaling page is really cool, Kitty. I love the basic brown background with the bits of color sprayed onto it. The black and white images stamped and stenciled on it really pop! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Trish Latimer said...

Love this page Kitty! The images are perfect for the background, gorgeous! Trish xx

Ellie Knol said...

LOVE this page! Too bad for the messy fingers LOL

Kezzy said...

Wow gorgeous layered journal page, I love it. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Sorry I'm late with commenting I have been away :-) Kerry x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails