Thursday 9 August 2012

Vilda Stamps Art Journaling Page

Hello there, hope you are all having a fab day whatever you are doing :)
This is my first post for Vilda Stamps and i am so pleased to be on the Design Team!
Today i have to show you my latest Art Journaling Page….
I sprayed the background with my Dylusions Sprays then stamped out various cogs from the Coggwheels Kit. I then used some stencils with some paint to create my background a little more. The sentiment i used is Yesterday is gone, tomorrow has not yet come. It’s such a lovely quote – i can see me using it quite a lot! I also used the butterfly from the Steampunk Kit & Splash Background.

I would like to enter this Journaling Page into the following challenges....


Hope you have enjoyed seeing my art journal page and hope to see you all again soon :)
Kitty xx

3 comments:

Faye said...

Stunning page and colours Kitty. I saw this on MIM..Faye

Rene said...

Amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize!
Rene :D

Caz said...

This is gorgeous...Thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion, and good luck.

Caz, CYP DT

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails