Saturday 18 August 2012

Some Bunny...

It's Christmas time.... well not exactly lol but i do have a Christmas card that i made last night to show you! I have used yet another Cat's Pajama Bunny Stamp - i just LOVE them so much, can you tell yet? Lol.
These seriously are the cutest lil bunnies like ever!!! My Mum's Craft Shop are hoping to stock these beautiful clear stamps very soon so watch this space... i can't wait i know i will *neeeeed* them all!!
This set is called Deep Breath which i coloured with my Copics. I used my nesties for the circle & scallop circle and the sentiments were stamped onto kraft card & cut using Dienamics Sentiment Strips. The papers are Dovecraft Christmas which should be due in stock next week!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...


Hope you enjoyed my creation for today and see you all tomorrow
to share my latest creation for Studio 12!

Kitty xx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous hun, love the stamp and the papers just as much :) x

Sazzle said...

Such a cute image Kitty and a great start on the Xmas cards too!

Thanks for joining us over at A Gem of a Challenge for our animals challenge - good luck.

xx Sazzle xx

Ciska said...

Hey Kitty, your Christmas card is really sweet and the image just so cute! Thank you for playing along with us @ Delightful Challenges :)

Unknown said...

such a lovely card pretty colours..thanks for joining in with us at crafty catz challenge this week hugs sassyx

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous image and a lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card!! I love that sweet image!! Fab colors too!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Marcea said...

A really beautiful clean & simple project with such lovely details. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
I have some candy on my blog if you get chance please check it out xxx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails