Wednesday 27 April 2011

MMCS Challenge 3 - Flowers

It's mid week Wednesday and the start of a new challenge at MMCS Challenges.
This theme this week is Flowers so a nice easy one eh girls!?
We don't mind if its a flower stamp, an image with flowers on, flowery paper or embellishments as long as there is flowers we'll be happy!
Make sure you hop on over to the MMCS Challenge Blog to check out the lurvely prize on offer this week and to see the rest of the DT Cards!

Here is my DT card for this weeks challenge..

I used my lovely new CC Designs Tulip Monkey. I thought i would do something a bit different with the flowers so i did them in different colours so they look like the petals are individual flowers, i know what i mean, lol!

I also used my lovely new Echo Park 6x6 Walk In The Park Paper Pad, i am so loving this one! The Butterflies are a Die-namic (now back in stock), Mounted using Oval Nestabilities, coloured with Copics and added a Mini Message

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges...
Stamptacular Sunday - Pile It On
Paper Sundaes - Toppings Bar (Sparkle & Pearls)
One Crazy Stamper - April Flowers

Supplies - CC Designs Tulip Monkey Stamp, Echo Park Papers, Copics, Nestabilities, Die-namics, EK Success Punches, Pearl Pen & Mini Message

9 comments:

Faye said...

What a cutie, love how you've pulled the colours from the scrummy papers to incorporate them into the flowers. :)
xxx

cebelica said...

Great card hun. I love how you colored the flowers. Hugs!

coops said...

gorgeous card kitty.the image is so sweet and fabulous colours :D

xx coops xx

Annika said...

How come I've never come upon your blog before? You have and exceptional eye for design and layout, beautiful colour sense and lovely balanced colouring skills! Gorgeous stuff!
Hugs
Annika

Sue said...

Hi Kitty, really love this cute fella and the sparkly tulips look fabby:)

sue
xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kitty gorgeous card and I love that image and beautiful papers. with hugs Shirleyx

Dana said...

Great card!! I love the glittery bits on the flowers :)
Thanks for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper!
Hugs~
Dana

WencheP said...

This is really cute! I love all the colors and the image is just adorable....

Hugs,
Wenche

Anonymous said...

Awww this monkey is too cute. Love the added sparkle. Thank you for sharing your amazing work with us this week over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.
Hugs,
Kristin

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails