Monday 4 April 2011

Cupcake Bunnies

I had forgotten to post this card until now.

This is a card i was commissioned to make for my friend next door for Mothers Day from her little boy so we thought something cute and pink would be ideal.

I have of course used another one of my new Lili Of The Valley stamps! I can't wait to go to the colouring masterclass at the end of May...a bday pressie to myself hehe!

I have used some freebie my minds eye papers i got from a magazine and the flowers are these primas...so gorgeous! I made it very glittery and girly so it really sparkles and shines!






Supplies -Lili Of The Valley, My Minds Eye Papers, Prima Flowers, Sizzix Swirl Die, Prima Pearls, Pearl Brads, Glamour Dust, Mei Flower Ribbon & Pearl Ribbon Slide, Copics & Mini Message

11 comments:

Zoe said...

Gorgeous card kitty .... cakes and bunnies - what more could you want!! - looking forward to the colouring class to - yay! x x x

Donna Mosley said...

Very pretty card Kitty. Gorgeous papers and fab colouring.

Donna x

Gaynor said...

A really pretty card Kitty......I bet you found it very hard to part with it.......but the "mum" I'm sure would have been delighted. Not to mention a certain someone's little face! xxGaynor

cebelica said...

Awww, such a cute card!

Julie-Ann said...

Kitty it's beautiful. Love the layout and the bunnies...
Thank you for joining in over at Bee Crafty x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Beautiful card Kitty. Such gorgeous papers and I love those flowers.
Diane xx

Unknown said...

Awe very cute and pretty!

Saskia said...

So sweet! Lovely to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

coops said...

aw gorgeous card kitty.the image is so sweet and i love your pretty colours and details :D

xx coops xx

marilynprestonn said...

Completely darling! Love the soft colors and fun sketch you used and your so darling bunnies, thanks for joining the Crafty Creations Challenge. We love to see you play. :)Peggy

papertrails leaver said...

This is so sweet! Love the bunny image you have used. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! :-) Amy

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails