Wednesday 13 April 2011

MMCS Challenge 1 - Anything Goes

Quite exciting today as over at MMCS Challenges it's the launch of our weekly challenges!

Today is our first challenge and it's a super easy theme of Anything Goes, so i hope you will all join in with us and also we are looking for DT members so hop over to the challenge blog to check out all the details!

I've made two cards for the challenge..

I used the gorgeous Martini Nikki stamp (one of my fav girly stamps!) and coloured her with copics. The papers are from this Fancy Pants paper pad, pearls are by prima, mini message and tons of glamour dust.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...


Supplies - Ladybug Crafts Ink Martini Nikki Stamp, Fancy Pants Papers, Copics, Leaf Punch, Glamour Dust, Roses, Mini Message, Meiflower Ribbon Slide & Prima Pearls

Here is card number 2!

This is a nice simple one i made using one of the new Nellie Snellen Hoppies stamps. I coloured this cutie with copics and used the new First Edition Up, Up & Away Paper Pad. The swirl is this Marianne Die, flowers are Primas and of course a lil mini message.
I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges..


Supplies - Nellie Snellen Hoppies Stamp, First Edition Papers, Copics, Primas, Glamour Dust, Pearls, Nestabilities, Marianne Swirl, Lace & Mini Message.

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Two fab cards .. but of course Martini Nikki is my favourite .. its so elegant
I hop you might enter it into our Celebration challenge at lady bug crafts ink challenges this week
Lisa x

Unknown said...

What a fab card really like the colours you have used thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFT.

Kerry x

Pami said...

Wonderful cards Kitty, love Martini Nikki she is my fav and she looks fabulous! Pami x

Kelly D said...

Fab Cards Kitty.. two completly different cards one been elegant and sophisticated and the other been super cute. Thanks for sharing, please pop over to my blog if you get a chance.
Cheers
Kelly

uksharon said...

Beautiful card and lovely embellishments.
Thanks for joining us at PP this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Wendy said...

Great card Hun just my kind of card a lady relaxing thank you for joining us at OSCC

Lollydolly DT OSCC

Sue said...

Hi ya
two gorgeous cards,luv the lady fab image & colouring, luv the sparkle, lovely papers & embelies, thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Tussemaja said...

I understand why you like the girlie stamp. It is very useful and nice. Love your card with the rich colors.
The other card is so cute.
The new challenge blog, I will check out ... I like challenges :)

Jodi said...

I love all the gorgeous flowers and the pearl ribbon slide. Thanks for joining us at Claudia & Co.

Julie said...

Beautiful cards! Love the soft colours!! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges, Juliexx

Faye said...

Ooooh two luuurverly cards. Thanks for stopping by mine and your kind comments. x

Karen Howard said...

Hi Kitty, both your cards are gorgeous! I just discovered your blog and already love it, I'm your newest follower! Hugs, Karen

Joy said...

love the colors! thanks for playing with Claudia and Company! Joy DT

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails