Friday 11 February 2011

Tilly Teacup

I went a bit Stamping Bella crazy on my shopping spree last weekend so expect to see more like this over the next few weeks! This is a nice and simple card which was very easy and quick to put together!

I used Tilly Teacup girl and teamed her up with my lovely My Minds Eye Papers! I used one of my fav nesties, coloured with copicd and a bit of chalk round the edges!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges..

Totally Papercrafts - Clean & Simple

Kaboodle Doodles - Break Out That Ribbon

Supplies - Tilly Teacup Stamping Bella Stamp, My Minds Eye Papers, Copics, Chalk, Ribbon, Mini Message & Card Candy

3 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

this is adorable!! love it :)

Sue said...

Hi ya
aww fabulous card, lovely image & colouring, great design,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Such an adorable image and cheery papers. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails