Thursday 3 February 2011

I'm Back!!

Yes it's me, i'm back!!! I had a little break from designing over Christmas and also had some family issues to sort out but i have to say i'm now back in full swing and am super happy again..hurrah, so expect more updates from me! I have been pretty busy catching up on design team stuff but i have managed to squeeze in this creation that i've made for the Lili Of The Valley Challenge and i got to use one of the new fabby releases!

Apologies for the poor photo but there is just no natural light in my place at the moment and it makes it very hard to get a decent picture! I used my lovely new Love Letters Paper Stack that i got in the range the other day...lovely papers similar to DCWV and same quality too! I made the flower using my cuttlebug quilling dies..love them sooo much. I also used my beloved favorite martha stewart punch!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...
Supplies - LOTV stamp, Love Letters Paper, Martha Stewart Punch, Nestabilities, Copics, Cuttlebug Dies, Bazzill, Chalks, Mini Message, Glamour Dust & Jewels

7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh this is cute thanks for joining crafty catz

Céline said...

fab card, love your handmade flower
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline

carol said...

what a cutie, thanks for joining us this week at craftycatz, x carol

CraftyC said...

This is just so sweet and a lovely colour combo. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Alison said...

So pleased to see you back Kitty and it's clear your mojo is on form too! Looking forward to more of your lovely creations.
Hugs, Alison x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, fab image and colours.
luv
Debby

Tara Godfrey said...

He, he, he this image is just too cute and certainly made me laugh. Great sentiment too! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Hugs,t

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails