Sunday, 20 February 2011

TGF Birthday Megan

I finally had a bit of time to create a card!
The last few days have been a bit manic and the next few will be too as its school half term time, but i will try and squeeze in a few cards when possible and i will be posting some blog candy soon! Here is my latest card..

This is one of my new stamps i got on one of my craft trips recently! Its called Megan by The Greeting Farm! Wow these stamps really do stamp so beautifully perfect the first and every time! I also used my fabby new My Minds Eye Papers, there designs just get better all the time!

I followed the fabby sketch over at Friday Sketchers and would like to enter this card into there challenge this week! It was such a fab sketch to work with!

I would also like to enter this into the following challenges...

Incy Wincy Designs - Colour Me Wonderful

Simon Says - Make Your Own Embellishment (my flower)

Creative Craft Challenge - Cards For Teens

Supplies - The Greeting Farm 'Megan' Stamp, My Minds Eye Papers, Bazzill Cardstock, Copics, Nestabilities, Sizzix Swirl Die, Hero Arts Sentiment Stamp, Cuttlebug Quilling Dies, Glimmer Mist, Chalks and Pearls.

7 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful! I have an addiction to Greetings Farm stamps too!!

Helen x

The Little Stamper said...

Great card Kitty. Love that image and the gorgeous backing papers - you have matched them beautifully!

Sharon x

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour combo and the image is so cute, thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges. Hugs, Bev

Nikki said...

What a beautiful card I love your DP and how your layout :)
Thanks for Sharing at Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, cute image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Kitty, love your papers and a beautifully coloured image. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card. I love the layout and the image is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.

Nikki x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails