Monday 4 October 2010

Joyful Hearts

I am sooo loving the cute collections from Nitwit, they are sooo scrummy and every paper is in such lovely colours too! Whilst i was at Ally Pally i managed to get some of the papers & matching toppers...and even some matching stamps too! Well you might aswel go the whole hog lol! Here are a couple of cards i have made today using the Joyful Hearts Collection!
Unfortunately you can't really see how much sparkliness there is on these cards - believe me, there is loads of yummy glamour dust on these and they really do sparkle so much!! As you can see i am still loving all my nestabilities especially my lovely new ones, hehe!
Supplies - Nitwit Die Cuts, Nitwit Papers, SU Cardstock, Bazzill, Craftworkcards Mini Message, Nestabilities, Glamour Dust & Jewels.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi Kitty, these are gorgeous - I can't decide which one I like best. I love the Nitwit collections too :) Lovin' the sparkle too - you can never have too much glamour dust lol.

Hope you're having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Zoe said...

Stunning Christas cards sweetie!! Love them!!! - You can NEVER EVER EVER have too much sparkle on a crimbo card!!!! x x x x x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards,love the images and the paper and colours are fabby...
Mandy xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails