Sunday 24 October 2010

Crimbo Treat Bag

All this working malarky has definitely killed my crafting mojo, time & energy!!
I have managed to make a few bits and pieces this weekend which i will show you over the next couple of days, i need to get a wriggle on as i need to be creating lots of bits for craft fairs, presents and of course blooming Christmas which is looming closer!!
Lissy wanted to help me create last night so we made a cute little gift box with ribbon round the handles! Inside as you can see are matching cute little covered chocolate coins! She chose the images bless her probably because she thinks it looks like her! They are perfect little gifts to make for her school buddies this christmas and sooooo quick, easy and cheap!

I am pleased i am finally using some of these images that Lissy begged me to get, i did wonder when they would get used! I am in serious desperate need of new Copics as all my usual colours seem to have run out so it's definitely the time to use images & die cuts!

Supplies - Kanban Images, SU Punches, SU Cardstock & Ribbon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute projects! :)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails