Sunday 17 October 2010

James With Presents

It's a miracle, i finally found the time to create a card!! I just LOVE Lili Of The Valley images... especially the cutie James The Bear! How can anyone not love him, he is the cutest bear EVER!
I finally got around to playing with my new MME papers that i picked up at Ally Pally! Infact everything on this card i used i bought at Ally Pally!! Well at least that means i am using all my new stash!
Unfortunately as usual, you cannot see the glittery-ness of this card! Its so sparkly and funky but my camera does not like Glamour Dust so you can't really tell!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...
Supplies - Lili Of The Valley, My Minds Eye Papers, Mini Message, Flower Punches, Glamour Dust,, Pearls, Buttons & Bazzill Cardstock

3 comments:

Mummylade said...

this is an amazing project. I love all the bling! Thank you so much for joining the bingo challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

scotspanda said...

awww this is just gorgeous, the image is fantastic and the papers are gorgeous

thankyou for joining us this week at Allsorts

Amanda xx

Crafteezee said...

Beautiful, just love this image. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious. Hugs Tracy x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails