Friday 17 March 2023

Easter Cuties

Hello I'm back to share another of my creations. This time I've created a bridge shaped card for Easter using my favourite bunny stamps from Mama Elephant...

For this card I used my Mama Elephant Eggtastic Stamps along with Stems & Sprigs Stamp Sets. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background folded card piece with my MFT Slimline Cloud Edges Stencil with some Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink. I then created the front bridge piece by blending Rustic Wilderness, Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron Inks. I then die cut it using my grass from my Time For Tea Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I used the fence die from my Mama Elephant Slim Fancy Fence Die Set. I added it behind the grass panel before adding it onto the card. I printed the sentiment and mounted it onto blue card. I added everything onto the card with foam pads as you know I love a bit on dimension! This one featured in PaperCrafter.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Eggtastic, Stems & Sprigs
Mama Elephant Dies - Slim Fancy Fence
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Slimline Hillside Scenes
My Favorite Things Stencils - Slimline Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness
Copic Markers


Thanks for stopping by again, I will be back very soon! Hope you have a crafty day.

Kitty xx



No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails