Wednesday 1 March 2023

Clearly Besotted March Teasers - Day Five Bee-Long Together

Hello and welcome to Day 5 of the Clearly Besotted March Release Teasers and it's release day yay!!! For my final card I created a simple card using one of the bee corner stamps, aren't they just adorable?

For this one I used the Clearly Besotted Beary Beeutiful Corners. I stamped the image, cut it out and coloured it with Copic Pens. I created a simple blended background using Mermaid Lagoon and a little Salvaged Patina Distress Oxides. I splattered the background with some water and some white ink. I added the stamped sentiment and some clear bubbles to finish.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Beeutiful Corners
Distress Oixde Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Salvaged Patina
Copic Pens
Clear Bubble Embellishments


As it's release day that means you will be able to purchase all the new releases tonight on the Clearly Besotted website at 8pm GMT. There is some more inspiration over on the Blog so check that out too. Thank you once again to all the team at Clearly Besotted for letting me design again this month - you guys rock!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails