Friday 1 July 2022

Wonderful Flamingos

Hello my crafty followers! Today I am back to share with you another of my latest cards. This one features in PaperCrafter Magazine that I made using the free digi stamps by Clearly Besotted. Super cute Flamingos that are perfect for summer...

For this card I used the Clearly Besotted Flamingo Digi Stamps. I coloured them with Copics and cut all the images out.I created the background used Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Inks. I used my Lawn Fawn Grass Edge Dies to create the grass and blended Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron Oxide Inks onto them. I added a strip of black card to the top and a patterned paper strip to the bottom. I used my Reverse Confetti Lovely Day Sentiments Stamps to add the large sentiment. I finished by adding some bubble embellishments.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Digi Stamps - Flamingos
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Lovely Day Sentiments
Distress Oxide Inks - Salty Ocean, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers
Patterned Paper
Coloured Card
Bubble Embellishments

Thank you so much for checking out my creation today. I will see you all next week for more cards. Have a lovely weekend!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails