Wednesday 6 July 2022

Arrrmazing Birthday

Hello crafty friends. Today I am back to share another card. As I had the new cuties from Clearly Besotted sat on desk I decided to create something with these cte monkeys...

For this card I used Clearly Besotted Pirate Pals Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the background using my SugarPea Designs Sun Burst Stencil with some Salvaged Patina Ink. I created the bottom part of the background using Peacock Feathers Ink and added some water and ink spats. I added all the images onto the card with foam tape. I used one of the sentiments from the stamp set and layered it onto card. To finish I added a few clear gems.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Pirate Pals
SugarPea Designs Stencils - Sun Burst
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers
Copic Markers


Thank you ever so much for stopping by today and for all your comments/likes on my media pages. I will be back soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails