Thursday 7 April 2022

Party Dinos

Good morning crafty friends. Today I am sharing another of my dinosaur cards which was part of my watercolour background project. These are always such fun to make and every one is unique...

For this card I used Lawn Fawn Rawsome and Critters From The Past Stamp Sets. I coloured in all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background by applying some ink into acetate, spritzing it with water and placing it down onto the card. I did it several times drying between in layer to create the background. I used Mermaid Lagoon, Salvaged Patina, Gathered Twigs & Tea Dye Distress Oxide Inks. I also added a frame using my MFT Stitched Rectangle Frame Dies. A nice and simple one today!


Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Rawsome, Critters From The Past
My Favorite Things Dies - Stitched Rectangle Frames
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Salvaged Patina, Gathered Twigs, Tea Dye
Copic Markers


Thank you ever so much for joining me today. I will be back soon with another creation!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails