Wednesday 6 April 2022

For You

Hello fellow crafters. Sorry I haven't posted for a few days, time seems to have flown by again this last week. So I thought I would share a card I made using some more of the new releases from The Greetery...

For this card I used the the new The Greetery Print Shop Spring Mix Stamp & Stencil Set. I created the background using some Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink and some water to create a watercolour effect. I die cut white card then added the stencil over the top and blended various inks through the stencil. I used the coordinating stamps to create the layered flowers. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp and added some clear gems to the flowers.


Supplies;
The Greetery Stamps & Stencils - Print Shop Spring Mix
The Greetery Dies - Print shop Spring Mix
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar, Mustard Seed
Clear Gems


Thank you ever so much for checking out my card today. I will be back soon with another!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails