Tuesday 11 January 2022

You Are Loved

Hello crafty friends. I finally had a few spare minutes to create a fun card and use some of my new products! I rarely get the time at the moment but hopefully that will change soon and I'll be able to create more as I love it. With valentines around the corner I thought I would use that for inspiration...

For this card I used the new Lawn Fawn Scent with Love Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background with some Picked Raspberry & Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Ink. I used my Tumbling Hearts stencil from Simon Says Stamp and gently blended the same inks over the top. I added some Twisted Citron Distress Ink onto some white card and die cut with my MFT Grassy Hills Dies. The large sentiment I created by using my Mama Elephant You Are Love Die. I added a strip of spotty paper to the side and I added some shimmer to each of the hearts.


Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Scent with Love
Simon Says Stamps - Tumbling Hearts
My Favorite Things Dies - Grassy Hills
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers
Patterned Paper


Thank you ever so much for checking out my card today and hello to all my new followers across my media pages. I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails