Saturday 29 January 2022

Clearly Besotted Teasers - Easter Blessings

Hello and Happy Saturday! I'm back with another card I've made as part my Guest Designer slot for Clearly Besotted this month. Guess what? There are more cuties in this release so I created a spring scene pop up box...

For this card I used the Clearly Besotted Ballon Bunch Easter & Easter Plushies Stamp Sets. I coloured in all the images with Copics and cut them out. I used my MFT Mini Slimline Outside The Box Level Up Die to create the card shape box. I created a sky background using my MFT Cloud Edge Stencil with some Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink. I used the MFT Outside The Box Grassy Hills Die to create the inner box panels and blended Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks on them. I attached all my images on the box and added a stamped sentiment. To finish I added a pearl to each side of the sentiment.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Balloon Bunch Easter, Easter Plushies
MFT Die-namics Dies - Mini Slimline Outside The Box Level Up, Mini Slimline Outside The Box Grassy Hills
MFT Stencils - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
Copic Pens
Coloured Card
Pearls


Thank you ever so much for joining me today. Don't forget to head over to the main Clearly Besotted Blog for more inspiration and links to the rest of the team. I will be back tomorrow with my next card.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Keren Baker said...

This is so vibrant and cute! Love that you’ve created a fab 3D card too! x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails