Tuesday 3 August 2021

Miss You Berry Much

Hello crafy friends. Today I am sharing another of my Pop Up Box Cards. This time using some super cute stamps from Clearly Besotted. This one also features on the front cover of Crafts Beautiful Magazine which is very exciting!!

I created the box shape using my MFT Outside The Box Level Up Dies. I used the Outside The Box Grassy Hills Dies to create the inner grass panel and blended Mowed Lawnn & Twisted Citron Distress Inks onto them. I created the back panel using my MFT Cloud Stencil and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink. I used the MFT Pop Up Banner Dies to create the bunting. I used my Clearly Besotted I Pick You & I Pick You Additions. I coloured them all with Copics and cut them out then added them onto the box. I finished by adding a stamped image to the front panel.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - I Pick You, I Pick You Additions
My Favorite Things Dies - Outside The Box Level Up, Outside The Box Grassy Hills, Pop Up Banner
My Favorite Things Stencils - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers
Coloured Card

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. I will be back very soon with another creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails